Wednesday 9 September 2015

Buying Oscar Blandi Products for the First Time

In passion lies beauty. This is the archetypal statement behind Oscar Blandi’s philosophy on
haircare. This vision can be found in the entire product range by the brand and probably the reason behind the immense success of the brand.

Just to quench my curiosity about the quality of the products, I decided to give a try to a couple of products from the huge range. However, obviously I did not want to rush and put my hard-earned money at stake and decided to go through them one by one.

The basic requirement of every girl is a decent shampoo. The regular shampoos seriously have nothing much to innovate and so I decided to Buy Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo. The reason was that I travel a lot to set up music and live stage gigs (part of my career) and sometimes I don’t get enough time to wash my hairs in the regular manner. If you wanted to Buy Oscar Blandi Shampoo that is meant for regular washing, you might not want to read ahead and can skip the following paragraph.

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry is a clear formulation that can be sprayed on your hairs directly without being detected. First of all, it definitely cleansed my hairs and my hairs felt refreshed. The volume did increase a bit (not much) but was a nice addition to the perfect cleansing mechanism of the shampoo. I used the entire bottle before writing this review and I can confidently say that my choice to Buy Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo was a wise one. With time, I have also realized that it promotes hair strength because I have noticed less breakage off lately.


After a few days, I decide to try my luck with styling and decided to Buy Oscar Blandi Lacca. I was not sure how sugar as a main ingredient is going to help with it. However, I was wrong. I did not know that a thing so common can be used to create even professional hairstyles. I have used this spray only 3 - 4 times till now and I was able to create amazing hairstyles. The hold it offers is just great. In addition, you can also achieve a great luster, thanks to the shine boosting capabilities of honey. You can Buy Oscar Blandi Lacca at the dedicated stores or even at a dozen of ecommerce sites.


If you have used any other product from the Oscar Blandi range, I would love to hear your views as well. just visit us  : http://lemonlimebeauty.com/oscar-blandi.html

1 comment:

  1. To refresh, rejuvenate and revive your lifeless hair without using water, Buy Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry that can offer you the desired results in just the matter of a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete